Saturday, May 22, 2010

Places To Visit in Columbus - Part 2

I posted the part 1 several days ago, and here is the continuation of my visit to several unpopular but worth visiting places in Columbus. 




Franklin Conservatory - If biology is your favorite subject in high school, this is the place you don't want to miss. Showcasing various exotic plants and botanical gardens, this is a great place to learn and also to take pictures. 





Alum Creek Dam - again, a collection of the beauty of nature:  beautiful dam, green and vast pasture, clear blue sky, and the lake. Enjoy the breath-taking scenery or be active and do some kayaking, fishing or even windsurfing. 

That's all for now folks, I will post more pics if I get more chance to go around Columbus. As of now, I look forward to visiting Amish County which I haven't get the chance to visit. So, stay tune and anticipate more postings. 

No comments: